NSI Contracting Project Engineers bring over 50 years of experience in design and management to the company. Our experience includes shoring systems for bridge and building reconstruction, shoreline protection and erosion control along rivers and harbors, and special applications e.g. pipe jacking and deep foundations and soil remediation and removal actions.
Our installation teams are skilled in implementing shoring designs. Often working under pressure in high visibility situations, NSI works closely with field engineers and crews to ensure precise installation with minimal interruption to ongoing site activities.
- Foundation repair and retaining walls
- Cofferdams for subsurface infrastructure
- Seawalls and Shoreline Facilities
- Dam Reinforcement and Repair
- Deep contaminated soil removals
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Installation